Version 8.11.0-4 firmware for the AvediaServer has been released.
This release introduces new features and resolves some issues. Please refer to the Release Notes for full details.
New Feature Highlights
- Display different portals with different elements and options depending on the guest membership level
- Ability to send mailbox or pop up messages from Opera PMS
- Support for Oracle OPERA Cloud PMS
- Display AvediaServer time on ArtioGuest clients
- Ability to easily set a default signage playlist, which is automatically displayed when no other playlists have been scheduled
- Enable administrators to make subtitles available on live channels from m9405 Media Players in ArtioSign Create so viewers can watch TV even when screens are muted
- Online help now available directly from the ArtioSign interface
- Identify trends and patterns of use for ArtioGuest channels, along with VoD analytics
- Provides proof of play statistics for Exterity’s ArtioSign signage application
If your AvediaServer is running version 7.x you need to upgrade first to version 8.1.x before upgrading to this release: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The release notes and firmware upgrade can be found in the Downloads section of the Exterity website (for registered Exterity partners with a login on our main website).