Version 9.6.0-9 firmware for the AvediaServer has been released.
This release introduces new features and resolves some issues. Please refer to the Release Notes for full details.
New Feature Highlights
- Update to AvediaServer application names/icons/theme colours.
- Support changing of Pairing ID on duplicate Chromecast dongles.
- Ability to Stretch 4:3 video playback to full screen on Sony TVs.
- RF/Wi-Fi support for ArtioGuest with Samsung Tizen.
- Closed Captions now supported in ArtioSign (m94xx only).
- Ability to schedule power on and power off for specific day.
- Support end-to-end ultra-low latency (NDI) streams (channel listener).
- Re-implement SSO for CentOS.
The release notes can be found in the Downloads section of the Exterity website (for registered Exterity partners with a login on our main website).
Please contact Exterity Support to gain access to version 9.6.0-9 firmware.